Home Forums FAQ General How do I get rid of unwanted furniture etc?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TrishSullivan 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #556


    Birmingham City Council arrange for collection of unwanted furniture, beds etc. There is a small charge for this service. Phone 0121 303 1112, alternatively visit birmingham.gov.uk/bulkywaste.  Please DO NOT leave unwanted items in the car park or bin chute rooms.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.