Home Forums FAQ General What can I do if my neighbours have noisy parties?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TrishSullivan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #572


    One-off parties are to be expected when communal living, but there is a ‘quiet enjoyment’ clause in the lease and residents who inflict unreasonable noise on their neighbours are in breach of their lease. If you are bothered by excessive noise from a party or parties are taking place on a regular basis, in the first instance it may just be worth having a neighbourly word with the host. Failing that, contact the Managing Agents. They will write to the owner/tenant of the apartment in question warning them of the potential consequences of further lease breaches which, in extreme circumstances, could even lead to forfeiture of the lease.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.